I have spent my 17-year career as a Medical Doctor, Marriage and Family Counselor, Therapist and Sex Therapist helping people understand and accept themselves and their sexuality.
I’ve continually called attention to the emotional and medical as well as cultural conditions that keep so many of us feeling confused, scared, guilty and hopeless about our, experiences, relationships, and sexuality.
Issues I help men, women, and couples with:
* Chronic conflict
* Infidelity or emotional affairs
* Productive communication
* Low-sex or no-sex relationships
* Family dynamics and conflicts
* Parenting dynamics
* Performance anxiety
* Erection difficulties
* Orgasm difficulties
* Unconsummated marriage
* Non-monogamous relationships
* Sexual variations such as S/M
* Fertility or contraceptive issues
* Uncomfortable sexual fantasies or preferences
* Questions about sexual orientation
* Sexual trauma
* Out-of-control sexual behavior (sometimes called “sex addiction”)
I see patients (men, women, and couples) in my Croatian and Austrian offices both located across from lovely forests and a creek.
This gentle environment gives you a great opportunity to relax and tune into therapy.
I also work as an international mediator, leading negotiations for industry.
I have pioneered the use of Skype and other technologies in therapy. As a result, I now have patients from around the world.
When I am not working I enjoy long-distance bicycling and tennis.